1. Why should I join the NBMBAA – NY Chapter
These are challenging times in our economy and the current workforce environment continues to change and is sometimes hard to maneuver. Now more than ever, it is important to share information and maintain social ties to the industry. With more than 3,000 members, Metro New York Chapter of the National Black MBA Association NBMBAA is the place to network with other industry professionals and get your questions answered by your peers.
2. How can I become a member of NBMBAA?
You can join through the National Black MBA Association (NBMBAA) website and choose “New York” as your local chapter.
3. What does the Metro New York Chapter of the National Black MBA Association do to keep members informed?
4. Do I have to have an MBA to join the organization?
No. There are various membership levels to meet your needs.
5. How can I participate in the organization?
Our organization depends on the voluntary efforts of its members. You can contact our committee chairs by contacting our committee chairs via our website, simply complete the online form.
6. How can my organization become involved?
7. How can I find out about employment opportunities?
One of the perks of becoming a paid member is that you can access our job postings though the Metro New York Chapter of the NBMBAA’s website as well as our national website. On the national website, you will be issued a member id number and password and once you login, you will have access to a wealth of opportunities as well as invites to industry events and roundtables. On the Metro New York Chapter of the NBMBAA’s you can register to have access to job postings by our corporate partners and the ability to post your resume.
8. I am not a member yet. How can I learn more about the organization?
Attend one of our open events. Speak to our board members and current membership and sign up for our mailing list. They will be glad to talk to you and you will be glad to be apart of our organization. Feel free to contact us by clicking the button below.