The Metro New York Chapter of the NBMBAA’s mission is to lead in the creation of economic and intellectual wealth for the Metro New York African-American Community.
The Metro New York Chapter of the NBMBAA has a strong commitment to public service and educational programming for professional and executive career development of our members.
“We strive to position ourselves as the premier, ‘go-to’ business organization in Metro New York”
- Attract, develop and retain members of the highest integrity.
- Ensure that the full breadth of our mission resonates with members, partners and community.
- Provide continuing executive and professional development business education and programming.
- Develop programs, projects, and services with measurable results.
- Create opportunities to link business professionals with Corporate Partners, including mentoring.
- Maintain a strong presence in community and economic development activities
- Develop and implement public service programs to:
- Provide scholarships / financial support for business students (Ph.D., graduate, and undergraduate)
- Promote volunteer service in the community.
- Ensure that financial resources of the Chapter are sufficient to assure continuity